PRIVATE EQUITY ASSOCIATE/MANAGER
Integra Capital Partners
Integra Capital Partners () is a private equity fund manager founded at the end of 2018, managing a fund of more than 145 million euro, supported by a network of entrepreneurs, family offices and institutional investors. Our dynamic team currently consists out of 6 professionals with a broad experience and has its offices in Zwijnaarde (Ghent).
Integra Capital Partners combines investments in local SMEs, investments in international private equity funds and co-investments with these funds, giving it a differentiated and unique position on the Belgian market.
You are an energetic, entrepreneurial person with a can-do attitude. You have an analytical mindset, you are eager to learn and a team player with strong communication skills. Finally, you like to work in a no-nonsense, high-performance and at the same time enjoyable environment.
In collaboration with the Integra Capital Partners’ team you will analyse and monitor investments in (i) local direct SMEs, (ii) international private equity funds as well as (iii) co-investments with these funds.
You will participate to all phases of the investment cycle:
- Pro-active mapping of sectors, geographies and players of interest
- Investment analysis and due diligence of target companies and funds (market, position and strategy, financial analysis and valuation)
- Present and discuss opportunities at investment committees
- Support deal structuring and transaction negotiations
- Support portfolio companies in realising their objectives and drive value creation
As part of the Integra Capital Partners’ team, you will have an active role in the reporting of the fund as well as liaise with stakeholders and external advisors.
A successful candidate has the following characteristics:
- A master’s degree in economics or business engineering preferably with an additional degree in finance
- Relevant professional experience in due diligence, consulting or private equity investing, with a minimum of 4 years for the associate position and 7 years for the manager position
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and modelling, valuations as well as Microsoft Office
- Team player with excellent analytical and communication skills, hands-on attitude and sense of humor
- Proficient in Dutch and English (oral and written)
A unique possibility to be part of an ambitious private equity team active on a Belgian and international level.
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, Integra Capital Partners offers a stimulating business environment, is committed to growth and the professional development of its team.
Send your resume and motivation letter to Bernard Hendrikx at email@example.com